I’m available for work again so please do get in touch with me if you have anything coming in.
I’ve just finished work on an interactive table with Make Associates – can’t reveal too much at the moment, as it’s embargoed. It’s been great to hook up some of the team I worked with, when we produced the award winning interactive table for shell. LINK to projects Imagination: Shell GTL Table on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/41804326
I’m a 3D Generalist and Motion Graphics designer working with Maya, Houdini and After Effects, with a vast amount of experience in all aspects of motion design: live events, broadcast, film, TV, Web… and others.
Recent work includes:
- Rolls Royce Visitors Centre in Goodwood for Imagination
- Mercedes AMG Commercial for Coffee & TV
- The Shark is Broken At The Ambassadors Theatre Theatre Projections – Houidini environmental simulations for Nina Dunn
- A Christmas Carol: A Ghost Story presented by Mark Gatiss at London’s Alexandra Palace – Houdini environmental simulations for Nina Dunn
- Brand Fuel – A procedural particle animation in Houdini to represent the “sparking of the world’s potential” in a CEO presentation for Arm Technologies..
- Lucky Generals – The motion design for new brand graphics for Broadway in New York reopening.
- Double Negative – 3D Generalist / Fix it Guy and Motion Graphics for the 3D feature ‘Ron’s Gone Wrong’
- Liquid TV – UEFA Euro 2020 graphics package.
Please click on the PROJECTS for examples of my work, some of which received Design Awards:
Call me: 07770 918172 / 07734 396696
[contact-form-7 id=”195″ title=”Untitled”]